- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Your Android Map is a location app template for Android that you can use to create any location(map) application such as tourism app of your city, store, restaurant, hotel, or any interesting place app. The latest update comes with many new features, one of them is direction feature where it is useful to show direction from user position to the destination place. With documentation file included within the downloaded file, it will be easily for you to configure this app.
- Nice UI design
with custom title bar the new update comes with better user interface design then previous version.
- Categorized location
as request by many buyers, i finally add categorized location features.
- User position information
this app can get user position information based on gps, so that user know where they are.
- Map type setting
default type of the map is normal, but with this feature user can change the map type, hybrid, satellite, and terrain.
- Direction to location
the next new feature is direction, user can get direction from their location to the destination location.
- Google Maps API V2
with Google Maps API V2, there are some new map features where one of them is 3D map.
- Local database
no need to store location data on xml, you can now store the data on sqlite database within the app.
- Multiple screen support
this app run well in smartphone and tablet screen without destroying user interface.
- Admob integration
you can make more money with this app because it is integrated with Admob.
- Share and rate app
user can share app to their friends via email, facebook, twitter, or any other app. they can also rate the app on Google Play.
- Information dialog
When you touch one of markers on the map, information dialog will appear. this information dialog consist of name, image, street, and information about the location.
- Documentation file
documentation file is included to guide buyer customize the app.
After Purchase Support
The only way to get support of pongodev item is via pongodev support forum, http://support.pongodev.com. The reason we use forum for the support instead of other places because:
- Since most of the questions are asked over and over again a searchable forum will make it possible for buyer to get quick answer of their problem without need to wait for our response.
- People can’t respond to each other at codecanyon to help each other out, while we are busy with other tasks.
- It is very inconvenient for us to check multiple places if support requests where made (here at codecanyon, our codecanyon mail account, our website mail account, facebook group, twitter etc). Therefore we decided to channel those requests at one place and make it available to everyone so all of buyers can benefit.
Change LogVersion 2.3.2 – December 31st 2013
- fix getting user position bugs on jelly bean and kitkat - fix Admob bugs - include only Your Android Map with Admob package for easy to maintain - organize the java files into package - update documentation file
Version 2.3.1 – August 29th 2013
- change gps with network provider to get user position - support android 4.2.x - remove google-play-services.jar from libs directory - update documentation file - fix some bugs
Version 2.2 – June 6th 2013
- fix map error on Android 2.x - remove actionbar sherlock with custom titlebar - change dialog with activity page - add sqlite database to store data - add categorized location feature - add direction to location feature - add radius feature - edit documentation file
Version 2.1 – February 11st 2013
- using Google Maps Android API V2 - layers dialog, able to change map type - rate and share app feature - actionbar that support in all android version
Version 2.0 – February 4th 2013
- multiple screen support - improve GPS feature - add admob integration
Version 1.4 – April 27th 2012
- add asynctask to load data - remove deprecated code
Version 1.3 – May 8th 2011
- fix ennoying square x on map - fixing some bugs - edit documentation file
all images used in this app are from* :
- Metropolitan Museum of Art – Flickr
- Frick Collection – Flickr
- The Cloisters – Flickr
- Central Park – Flickr
- High Line – Flickr
- Bryant Park – Flickr
- Ellis Island – Flickr
- Washington Square Park – Flickr
- Central Park Zoo – Flickr
- Broadway Theater – Flickr
- Times Square – Flickr
- map points – psd-files
- iphone holding hand – Dribbble
- DKOATED handdrawn arrows – DKOATED
Rate it if you like it
when you are purchasing this app, don’t forget to give a rate if you think this app is useful for you.
4 May 11
31 December 13
.apk,.dex,.java,.xml, Layered PNG
Android 2.1, Android 2.2, Android 2.3, Android 2.3.3, Android 2.3.4, Android 2.3.6, Android 2.3.7, Android 3.1, Android 3.2, Android 4.0, Android 4.0.3, Android 4.0.4, Android 4.1.x, Android 4.2.x