- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This WordPress plugin allows site owners to create restricted contents in any part of the site for registered users or visitors. Users will be promted to enter their mobile numbers, an SMS will be sent to that mobile number containing a code. After entering the code in the site, user can view the content.
Also you can manually verify a user from the admin panel and see which user is verified or not. You can also integrate this service with your existing or new codes/services very easily with our custom function.
- Verify users via SMS and show information only to verified users.
- Verification works for both logged in and not logged in users.
- Admin can make users verified manually (if user fail to verify themselves through SMS )
- Unregistered or Visitor users can see restricted information by verifying their mobile number as well
- Verifyon registrationUsers will not be able to login until the verify themselvs.(new)
- Verifyon comment formUnverified users will not be able to submit comment.(new)
- SMS throttlingControl how frequently a user can request for code.(new)
- Supports140+ Countries
- Show/Hide contents via WordPressshortcode
- Offlineuser verification
- Customized integrationwith other services
SMS GatewaysCurrently 4 SMS Providers supported by default.
You can view a demo installation by following this linkLive Demo
Other Plugins and Themes
We build quality WordPress themes and plugins. To checkout our other products, please have a look onour site
If you require any help or have any question feel free to ask us in ourSupport ForumWe will be glad to help you.
15.08.2012 ----------------- Initial release v1.0 15.10.2012 --------------- version updated to v1.1 * new: Verify on registration * new: Verify on comment * new: SMS throttle control * new: Twilio gateway added * new: Nexmo gateway added
15 August 12
25 February 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3