- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
WordPress metabox builder plugin. Provides an easy to use interface for building custom metaboxes with many custom field types to choose from.
- Easy to use interface for creating metaboxes and custom fields.
- Meta box can be added to Post, Page or Custom Posts.
- Meta box position is configurable.
- Meta box priority is configurable.
- Textboxes, Textareas and Sortable textboxes can be set to allow/disallow HTML or accept raw data.
- Selectboxes, Radio, and Checkbox Group can use a datasource to get their options. A datasource is a callable user defined function that returns an array of value and texts.
- Add unlimited number of images by using Sortable Image field. The order can be changed via drag and drop.
- Add unlimited number of files by using Sortable File field. The order can be changed via drag and drop.
- Add unlimited number of textboxes by using Sortable Textbox field. The order can be changed via drag and drop.
- Add YouTube and Vimeo fields for saving video links. Videos can be displayed in embedded format using only the links. The order can be changed via drag and drop.
- Utility functions for fetching the custom field values.
- Ability to export and integrate metaboxes into themes, without the need for the plugin.
The following field types are available:
- Checkbox Group
- Sortable Images
- Sortable Files
- Sortable Textboxes
Checkout the documentation herehttp://doc.codefleet.net/wp-metaboxer/
Please report bugs to me by using the contact formhere.
1.2.0 – 2012-10-16
- Refactored code for handling fields. Field types are now pluggables for me to easily add more field types in the future.
- Added filters for select, radio, and checkbox group.
- Added data source setting for checkbox group in the builder screen.
- Added jQuery calendar to date field
- Added Vimeo and YouTube fields
- Added utility functions mtbxr_video and mtbxr_videos for displaying embedded format of vimeo and YouTube fields
- Modified view all metabox screen. Added column Shown On and hide portions of quick edit interface
- Added export screen and metabox theme integration functionality
1.0.0 – 2012-10-08
- Initial release
8 October 12
17 October 12
IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, jQuery