- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
I. What is it?
- WP FrontEnd Form (WPF) is a Wordpress Plugin, use to create a posting form at Front-End with shortcode support.
- WPF support unlimit Custom Post Types (CPT), unlimit Taxonomies, unlimit meta fields and multiple input fields with different multiple purpose as
- Can use to create a Blog posting form.
- Can use to create a News posting form.
- Can use to create a contact form with different fields support.
- Can use to create a Job posting form.
- Can use to create Portfolio posting form with multiple Upload fields.
- And so much more.
- Payment support (options): if You want to pay for the author, who post the article on your site, You can easy do that by enable Payment feature.
II. What features does it have?
- Shortcode tool.
- Setting post status default.
- Setting guest posting.
- Setting upload featured image.
- Setting Recaptcha to prevent spamming.
- Scheduling delete article rejected.
- Control field support
- Textfield control.
- Email field control.(html5)
- Textarea Field control.
- Visual editor control. – Wordpress Editor default.
- Select Field control.
- File Field control.
- Datetime Picker control.
- Transactions management support (if enable payment feature)
- Payment: if you want to enable Payment feature, you can pay for the Author, who post the article on your site, and they can make the withdrawal, you can pay for this withdrawal by pay on Paypal.
- Enable or disable payment, Paypal support
- Allow setting currency.
- Allow setting Cost per article.
- Allow setting Withdrawal Minimum.
- Withdrawal form
- Earnings list.
- History list: listing all history as withdrawals and earnings.
- Allow setting payment notification.
- Allow setting subject and content email notification when article rejected.
- Allow setting subject and content email notification when article approved.
- Login form
- Profile updating form.
- All actions handle by Ajax.
III. How to use?
- Unzip the file.
- Copywp-frontend-formfolder towp-content/plugins.
- Go toPlugins/Installed plugin, findWP FrontEnd Formand click active.
- Go toSettings/WP FrontEnd Form.
- Create a Page by Go toPages/Add New
Result after publish page
With taxonomy support
Extended with multiple Control type
Extended with Payment feature
Support and DocumentsThere is always a copy of the documentation included with the download, but you can also find the latest release of the documentation online here http://wpoffice.net/wp-ajax-guest-posterOr send the question at http://WorldWideScripts.net.net/user/phpface
4 July 13
4 July 13
IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4
Bootstrap 2.3.x, Bootstrap 2.2.2, Bootstrap 2.2.1, Bootstrap 2.1.1, Bootstrap 2.1.0, Bootstrap 2.0.4, Bootstrap 2.0.3, Bootstrap 2.0.2, Bootstrap 2.0.1, Bootstrap 2.0