- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
we would like to inform you that our company will be closed for summer holidays from the 6th of August until the 18th of August. In that period we will not be able to provide assistance but we will take care of all your requests as soon as we get back to work.
We thank you very much for your cooperation and understanding.
We also would like to take this opportunity to thank you for all your compliments, support and suggestions that help this useful plugin grow.
Booking Calendar helps you to easily add to your own wordpress website a powerful and simple booking system to in a few minutes.
How it worksAdministrator can create a calendar for one or more services that are available for booking, with the option to set different timeframes for each day (Monday through Sunday) and all the other features you can find below. Customers will look at the calendar and will easily place reservations. Both customer and administrator will receive notification to their emails.
Do you have a sports center? You can create a booking calendar for each sport court
Does your office receive customers by appointment? You can create a booking calendar for every professional
Are you a Chef on demand? Let your clients easily book your cooking service.
Do you own a bike rental business? You can set a calendar for each bicycle.
If you don’t want to touch any code, this is the must have tool for you. The administration panel does not require any coding skills. To install and make it work you only have to set your basic configuration parameters, such as your website url, your email, db…
- time slots availability immediately visible
- instantaneous preview the available time slots on rollover
- made easier netsurfing in choosing months and days
- multiple reservations possibility
- easy to use interface
- unlimited number of calendars to set (each calendar can refer to a different service available for reservation)
- unlimited number of time slots setting the duration of each one
- customizable number of available reservations per slot
- each calendar has its own independent set of settings
- once created a calendar, possibility to modify every time slot, one by one or in group, at any time
- possibility to add different slots per day at your convenience
- possibility to set you closing days
- Possibility to choose how many days before the user has to book the slots
- option to set the mandatory fields of the booking form
- booking form captcha, enable or disable
- chance to choice how to confirm reservations (automatically, verified by email or manually in the admin panel)
- possibility to choose how many days before the user has to book the slots
- Paypal integration
- reservation CSV exportation
- date format configuration (choice between US and UK date format)
- time format configuration (choice between 12-hour am/pm and 24-hour time format)
- notifications to admin and customer sent throughout the system.
- possibility to set notification email texts, for example: booking confirmation email
- no coding skills required
Current version 3.0.0
To UPDATE from ANY version to 3.0.0 follows these steps
1- make a backup of your existing plugin folder and database
2- deactivate the plugin from your admin panel. If you’re running multisite deactivate it in all sites
3- copy the “wp-booking-calendar” folder (version 3.0.0) and overwrite the “wp-booking-calendar” folder of the previous version.
4- reactivate the plugin
5- go to the plugin’s main page clicking on the left menu on “Booking Calendar”. At the top of the page you’ll see a yellow box saying that you can recover the modifications made to “lang.php” files in the previous version. Click on the link provided and upload the old files from your backup.
N.B. If you haven’t change any of the “lang.php” files, DON’T do the procedure number 5.
N.B. Note that not all the texts will be correctly updated. Check them in the new “Text management” section.
4 May 13
5 November 14
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4