- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
WP Pricing Tables is a set of pricing table designs created to fit every Wordpress based website. The package contains a number of differently styled pricing tables. Each of them comes in a set of predefined color schemes, but as it is created with Pure CSS you can easily customize it to fit your website color scheme.
WP Pricing Tables comes with a user friendly configuration, so you can easily set up your pricing table in no time.
- 6 different designs
- 16 predefined color schemes
- New:Billing periods. Create one pricing table for monthly, annual or any other subscription period you want.
- Pure CSS+HTML
- Create unlimited number of pricing tables
- Can be easly styled to any color you need
- Unlimited number of columns
- Degrades Gracefully
- Easily make column featured
- Easily add tick or cross icon
- Hover effect over button
- Hover effect over column
- CSS Ribbons with your custom text in 16 colors
- CSS Tooltips with heading and custom text in 16 colors.
- New:Set columns width.
- Support multiple tables on one page
- Use HTML code in cells content to format text, add images, add links and much more!
- Reorder rows by drag&drop
Before you rate…If you want to rate our product lower than 5 stars, please contact us first and let us know what is wrong. When we know it, we can fix it. This leads to a Win-Win situation where you get a better product and we get more stars.
- Chrome 8+
- Firefox 4+
- Opera 11.64+
- IE 8+ :: Pricing Tables & Tooltips, IE9+ :: Ribbons, IE10+::Featured and Hovered columns
SupportAny request for support please submit using our support ticket system on this page. Please keep in mind I live in GMT+1 time zone. I will do my best to answer every request for suport in 24 hours (exluding weekends).
If you will notice anything working not correctly, please let me know, so I can fix it.
Check out our other plugins.
ChangelogVerison: 1.3.2 (05.10.2013)
- Added : Smooth transition between billing periods without reloading page.
- Fix for column width an warning displayed over the table
- Added adding multiple columns and rows with one click
- Added speed optimization by loading only CSS that is used
- Added reorder rows by drag&drop
- Added field for assigning custom class to the pricing table buttons
- Added fix to reduce possibility of css conflict between themes and other plugins
- Fixed some display issues
- Added handling HTML code as cell content
- Fixed server error 500 caused by plugin in some situations
- Fixed configuration table not loading in some situations
- Few CSS modifications
- Support for multiple tables on one page
- Added set column width
- Added tooltips in features-names column
- Added cells in row have equal height even if one of them has more text then others
- Fixed background color not in order in feature names column
- Fixed unability to write in Billing Periods text inputs using FireFox
- Fixed right border sometimes not appear in last column
- Fixed tooltip icon position
- Fiexed php code display bug in Pricng Table Layout 2 and Layout 4.
- Due to extensive changes, be aware that after updating from earlier versions, your pricing table will require reconfiguration.
- Added billing periods functionality
- No more code is needed to style the price
- Added info icon next to text with tooltip
- Added tooltips to admin panel to make plugin easier to work with.
- Call to action button not showing if no text or link is added
- Fixed tick/cancel icon problem
- CSS fixes
- Display fixes
- CSS fixes
- Fixed page content always displaing under pricing table
- Fixed pricing plans overlapping each other to much on smartphones.
- Further fixes making pricing tables structure resistant to theme styling
- Removed page dark background definition from CSS.
- Cells with no text have the same height as cells with text.
- Added update notifier
- Fix which made pricing tables resistant to theme margins settings (Sometimes theme margins settings could destroy pricing table structure)
- Now correct files included for theme 2 styling (sorry! :)).
- Corrected ribbons so they are always visible in themes 3,4,5.
- Changed ribbons angle, so they are better displayed in chrome.
- Many fixes to responsivness.
- Initial release
28 March 13
11 February 14
IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3