- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
I bet many times you want to have some messages appear on your page to notify users something such as: which time your system will go to maintain! Or you want to tell user go checkout your lastest product,...! Yeah, SweetNotify makes you really easy to set it up!
- Set up notification for whole of site!
- Set up notification for specified post (Just appear when you go to that post)
- One-time(just appear on the first time see page, auto disappear on next visiting time) or always-on(always appear on top of page) or user-hide(appear till when user click hide button) notification
- Support 3 positions: top, bottom, center& 4 notification types (info, warning, error, success) with 4 colors and icons!
- Display notification as dialog box, on top or bottom of page, or even in the top or bottom of post!
Note when testing
When u clicked close button to dismiss the message and want to see it again! U must clear your cookie! If you don’t know how to clear your cookie, just append?reset-sweet-notify=1 to url to Sweet Notify clear its cookie for you!
DemoMain plugin page
Only global message for whole site
Global message and notification message of single page
Global message at top& single post message at bottom.
Another demo with error box type and global message! Both of message are at the top.
I used some icons from http://wefunction.com/2008/07/function-free-icon-set/
I used notification template from http://grafisia.com/freebie/psd/web-notification-boxes/
You can go to here http://support.axcoto.com/ and post your question into correct category! I will reply there to help you! I’m happy to assist all of my buyers !
14 April 11
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera
WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0, WordPress 2.9, WordPress 2.8