- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Wordpress Exit strategy is a plugin to redirect all external links in your posts through an exit page. Your exit page design and contents is what sets your exit strategy. Place ads, social bookmarking buttons, and links. You can include the outgoing link in your exit page, auto redirect to it, or make it appear after a countdown timer.
Why Should you get Wordpress Exit Strategy
- Monetize outgoing links: with ads on your exit page. Or offer them for rent on your favorite ads market.
- Get more social bookmarks:Place your social bookmarking links on your exit page. Gain an extra stream for social interaction.
- Protect your SEO score: Linking directly to external websites will leak some of your SEO points to the Linked page. Wordpress Exit Strategy will protect you from this with its “nofollow” links.
- Offer alternative contents or websites: and you may bounce you visitor back into your website.
- Display disclaimer messages: Warn your visitors that they’re about to leave your website, lifting liability for any contents beyond your exit page.
By using exit strategy Pro, you’ll increase your CPV, PPV, reduce your bounce rate, gain extra advertising space, and increase social bookmarkings by reminding your visitors to share before they leave your website.
Features included in Exit Strategy Pro
- Create your Exit Page
- Automatically redirect to the link after a delay
- Embed your exit page in your theme, or make it a standalone page.
- Design your exit page with the built-in editor, or paste your HTML design from your favorite editor.
- Customizable redirection delay
- Count down timer
- Show a link after the delay runs out
- Exclude selected posts
- Shortcodes for Facebook, Google+, & Twitter buttons, for your post or entire site.
- NEW! Optional entire page processing, links in your sidebars, footer, etc will be processed as well
- NEW! Exclude any website or link, enter a list of URLs that will not be redirected to your Exit Page
- NEW! Share&Pass! with this new feature, your visitors can skip the waiting time by clicking one of the social buttons, +1, Like, Tweet, or Follow
14 February 12
30 August 14
WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0