- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
WooCommerce Australia Post Plugin
1.88 (Please check the bottom of your Australia Post Shipping settings area to ensure you receive automatic updates)
- Domestic (Australia) and International shipping
- Choose which (if any) International countries you will allow postage too
- Optional “Handling Fee” to change ontop of Australia Post fee
- Allows customers to get a quick postage quote by simply entering their post code
- Adds multiple products together and works out the cost of them combined
- Helpful error messages (eg: if the user enters the wrong post code)
- If you have features suggestions please submit a comment!
Plugin Installation Process
- Check the requirements below
- If you have troubles installing the plugin please send us a support ticket by clicking here and we will gladly help.
- Download the zip file from CodeCanyon.net, and extract it to your desktop
- You will see a file called austpostwoocommerce-plugin.zip. Upload this to Wordpress (Plugins > Add New > Upload)
- Go to the WooCommerce > Settings > Shipping Methods page
- Select the new “Australia Post” shipping method.
- Enter your licence purchase code
- Enter your originating post code (ie: where you will be posting items from)
- Enter your default product dimensions (handy if you have lots of products with similar dimensions!) or add dimensions to all your products individually.
- Choose which shipping methods to offer your customers (eg: Standard Parcel, Express Post, Delivery Notification)
- Do a few test orders to make sure it’s working
- You’re done!
- WordPress 3.5 or higher
- The WooCommerce plugin version 2 or higher installed
- Hosting account with php curl enabled (check with your hosting provider)
Wordpress MultisiteIf you are running wordpress multisite and cannot get this plugin installed please contact me via my support system. It would be great if you can email WP login details so I can investigate why it doesn’t install. If not – I can send back instructions on how to install it easily.
Automatic UpdatesThis plugin comes with Automatic Updates! You will be automatically notified in Wordpress when an update is available (ie: new features) and you can simply click to upgrade.
Product SupportIf you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here. Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.
15 January 12
18 February 15
WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6