- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Geoip weather forecast widget.
Weather Hero is a weather forecast widget with a twist.
Very easy to install into Wordpress and use out of the box in a couple of minutes and yet written in such a way that can be customized completely with a small effort.
It supports GEOIp reference to give your visitor the weather forecast for their current location based on their ip address. The geoip service is Free and will always be (requires a quick registration).
If you don’t like georeferencing you can pass a fixed location to Weather Hero and show that forecast to all of your users.
Weather Hero supports both celsius and fahrenheit as unit of measure as well as all the languages you will ever need.
- Very easy to install into Wordpress, all the options are in the admin. No messing with code.
- Supports both Celsius and Fahrenheit and a vast array of languages.
- Both the API (infodb and google weather) are free and will always be.
- Very fast and light. The widget will never interfere with other plugins or functionalities of Wordpress.
- Not only a widget, Weather Hero works even as a shortcode.
- Code separated from HTML for ease of personalization.
- Support for custom Icons.
- Works with all version of PHP from 4 onward.
V1.2 (December 13th 2011)
->Added support for shortcodes.
->Improved the css to be compatible with every theme.
V1.1 (May 30th 2010)
->Update to reflect the new API structure.
20 February 11
14 December 11
IE7, IE8, Safari, Opera
WordPress 3.0, WordPress 2.9, WordPress 2.8