- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Do you have WordPress website and people really like it? Give them a chance to become sponsors of your website with Website Sponsorship plugin. It’s easy now. Just acitivate it and place widget “Website Sponsors” on sidebar (or place shortcode [websitesponsors] on sponsorship page). After that your visitors will be able to include their hyperlinked name or even their hyperlinked logo into sponsors list. All they need to do is to fill up simple form and pay small sponsorship fee (plugin accept payments through PayPal, Payza, Skrill and InterKassa). Nice way to monetize your website. Isn’t it?
- Website sponsorship: allows your visitors to become website sponsors.
- Text and logo links: your sponsors can upload their logos.
- Multiple payment gateways: accept payments via PayPal, Payza, Skrill and InterKassa.
- Website Sponsors widget: add list of sponsors to any widgetized area.
- Sell backlinks: alternative usage of this plugin is to sell backlinks on your website.
- Manage sponsors: manage sponsors (create/edit/delete/block/unblock) through admin panel.
- Terms & Conditions: add TAC box to sponsorship form.
- Sponsorship period: you can limit sponsorship period or make it lifetime.
- Limit number of sponsors: you can limit number of sponsors.
- AJAX-ed sponsorship form: submit form details without refreshing the page.
- Monetize your website: increase your income with this plugin.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- Built using WordPress best practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
Front End FunctionalityThe best way to describe how the plugin works is to show live example. Click “Live Preview” or look at screenshot below. There is “Website Sponsors” widget on right sidebar. In main content area you will see sponsorship sign up form. You can become a sponsor by submitting simple form. If everything is OK, system asks you to confirm provided information and redirects to PayPal, Payza, Skrill and InterKassa to pay sponsorship fee. After successful payment sponsor’s name or logo will be included into the list.
Installation1. Install and activate the plugin. Once activated, it creates menu “Site Sponsors” in left side column in the admin area and adds new widget “Website Sponsors”.
2. Click left side menu “Site Sponsors >>> Settings” and do required settings. Set your PayPal, Payza, Skrill and InterKassa parameters, sponsorship fee, e-mail templates, etc. Please look at the screenshot to see what kind of settings you can do there.
3. Go to Widgets page and place “Website Sponsors” widget into any widget area. As an alternative way to display sponsors, use shortcode
4. Create new page (or use existing one) and place the following shortcode there:
[websitesponsorship]. This shortcode generates sponsorship sign up form.
5. Click left side menu “Site Sponsors >>> Sponsors”. Here you can create/edit/delete/block/unblock sponsors as well as view transactions details.
That’s it! Website Sponsorship plugin starts making money for you!
SupportIf you have problems regarding using the plugin, please contat me and I’ll help you.
13 April 12
16 March 15
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 4.3, WordPress 4.2, WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0