- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Website Diagnosis is a cool tool for detecting broken & invalid links through out your website. Complete website check for broken or invalid links. It also has the ability to detect Link Redirects & track the Redirected URL and also capable of Parked Domain detection.Using this tool, you can easily track down invalid/broken links, page redirects, parked domains anywhere in your complete website.
- Complete website check for broken links
- Keep a track on the DOM Performance in each page. Its a performance best practice to have the count as much low as possible. This tool highlights pages DOM Performance in a very intuitive manner so that you don’t go around counting in each page
- Detect links which redirect to other pages
Many times we face with such problems of updating all the redirecting links. This feature helps out a lot in such cases by listing down the list of all the redirect links in your complete website.
- Detect Parked Domains [Beta]
- Get a detailed summary of each link – Trace down the source of Broken links in just seconds
Change LogVersion 1.3 – 21 May 12
- New Feature – DOM Analysis
This enables the detection of DOM elements in a page – The lesser the DOM elements the better the performance.
- Bug fix – Added nesting to subfolders when parent url redirects
- Enhancement – Ability to parse & follow
- New Feature – Page speed analysis
- Bug fix – Removes 404 error for pages which require Referrer to be set & increased the depth of redirection from 2 to 4
- Detection for JS & CSS broken links
- Detection for Broken or invalid image links
[Note] The demo link provided here might be slow since its being hosted on my own machine, low bandwidth actually!
Other similar tools
6 May 12