- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
VMobile is a native iPhone app template that allow you to create your own iPhone app really easily. You can import rss feeds from any wordpress websites and load websites directly in your apps (like your personal website, Facebook, twitter, youtube, etc…)
You can customize all the content that you need. After, you can then send your app to the AppStore.It is compatible with iOS 6 and above running on iPhone 4 / 4S / 5 and iPod Touch 4th and 5th generation Requirements to open the project on Xcode, you need OS X 10.7.4 or later
VMobile Features v1
- Tab bars is the easiest way to navigate on your app between each feeds and pages.
- Up to 3 RSS feeds
- Articles : Load your posts from Wordpress. VMobile will automatically import your RSS feeds for you and load it in a really interesting and custom interface (build with HTML and CSS)
- Up to 4 websites in your app.
- More : The more section let you the possibility the you can load, use and navigate threw your favourite websites.
- Share : You can share to integrated social networks, including also SMS and email.
- Font size: You can increase the size of the font in your articles with one button.
- Network connection: VMobile display a network alert when their is no network connection.
- 1 file : If you don’t have experience with Objective C ? Great because you don’t need any programming skill to configure VMobile.
- Custom: TableViewCells, Navigation Bars, Back Button Navigation Bars, etc…
- Storyboard: With this new technology, storyboard give you best and simple access to the interface, like WYSIWYG.
15 March 13
15 March 13
.h, .m, .pch, .xib/.nib, Layered PNG