- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
The live demo currently unavailable because the server is down from 5 days ago.
User Link Feed enables website visitor to contribute links include an image fetched for the link. Title, Description, and Images are fetched directly from the link source in realtime.
The visitor interaction when contribute the link is similar to how you share a link on your Facebook or Digg, and user can choose which image to be use that already fetched.
- Fetch Title, Description, and Images directly from the link source in realtime.
- Choose image to be use.
- Change Title and Description that already fetched.
- reCaptcha for blocking spam.
- Link categorization.
- Link Comment.
- Share link (Twitter, Facebook, E-mail).
- Show link list in page for a category or for all categories.
- Link List Sidebar Widget.
- Specify number of link to display per page.
- RSS feed.
- Enable / Disable unregistered user to submit a link.
- Enable / Disable comment on link.
- Enable / Disable share link.
- Enable / Disable reCaptcha.
- Admin Moderation.
- API for: get links by defined arguments, create/update/delete topic, create/update/delete link, create/update/delete link comment.
- If you want to customize the user-link-feed.css stylesheet, you can place it in your active theme folder, and User Link Feed will find it there (that way you won’t lose your stylesheet customizations when upgrading User Link Feed).
- Localization, available: English, Indonesian
- PHP 5
please check is your server or hosting provider is allow all outgoing connections before purchasing this plugin, so the plugin can fetch submitted link informations
- Add support for WordPress 3.1
- Fixing the realtime link fetching when website using default permalink.
- Lot of improvements
- Fixing pagination
- Fixing approved link total number
13 October 10
14 March 12
IE7, IE8, Safari, Opera
WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0