This component is available in 37 other languages!
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Please update to the latest version 1.4.1 (2012-10-07)
- Real Ajax uploads – using the HTML5 FileAPI.
- File Drag and Drop – this allows you to select files by simply dragging them into the file upload box.
- Multiple File Selection – this means that you can select multiple files using the “Shift” and “Control” keys.
- Progress Bars – now you know when those uploads will finish.
- Error Handling – If something goes wrong the user is always informed about what exactly happened.
- Old browser support – Uploadrr works as expected even in old browsers like IE6 .
- Server Error Handling – If something goes wrong on the server you can easily inform the user about it by using a JSON response.
Uploadrr is cross-browser compatible and fully usable on browsers with no HTML5 /CSS3 support.
Feel free to contact me if you encounter any issues.
Version 1.4 (2012-08-13)
- Now supports passing additional data with uploads.
- New functionality: implemented file count limit and upload link show/hide.
- Improved documentation.
Version 1.3 (2011-11-04)
- Added support for latest browsers.
- Fixed IE 9 style bug.
- Added large file support (>100MB).
Version 1.2 (2011-02-23)
- New ProgressGIF option.
- IE IndexOf bug fix.
- Double IE filenames bug fix.
- Server side file extension and type checking.
- Updated documentation.
Version 1.1 (2011-02-20)
- Rebuilt as a JQuery plugin.
- Minor perfomance fixes.
- Progress bars act as links to the uploaded files.
- File extension check bug fix.
20 February 11
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome