- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
A great all-in-one contact page for any business or organization!
Version 2.0 released! See below for update info.
REMEMBER! If you like the product, please rate it 5 stars via the page you download it from. Thanks!
Ultimate Contact Page makes it easy to add a professional contact page to any Wordpress website. Its features include:
- AJAX contact form so customers can contact you
- Formats your address to schema.org standards, so search engines including Google, Bing and Yahoo! can index your physical address in Google Maps
- Features a Google Maps map to the page, with the ability for visitors to get directions to your location
- Links to Facebook and Twitter pages
- Displays opening hours in neat table (easily editable, too!), using schema.org standards
- Uses a shortcode to add the contact page to any of your pages in wordpress!
- reCaptcha Support – choose between a basic math question or recaptcha for spam control
- MailChimp Support – add an option for visitors to join your mailing list when using your contact form
- Disable features or contact form fields you don’t need
- Multi-lingual support – translation ready using standardised.po files
- Shortcodes to use just certain sections e.g. google map. Can be used in widgets
- Alternate recipients depending on the message type, e.g. General, Support, Sales etc.
Quotes from buyers:
“Pretty cool stuff and what a great time saver! This plug-in could save hours for site developers and users.”- webjump
“I just bought this and it’s SWEET! Thank you for saving me TONS of time!! I LOVE IT!!”- perkiekat
“thanks for this a real time saver”- karmadjez
“Great WP plugin! “- Brelle
“best support i recommend this seller.”- mannai
Looking for other features? Let me know on the comments page and I may be able to implement them!
You might be wondering… what is Schema.org? Well here it is from the page: http://support.google.com/webmasters/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1211158
schema.org is a collaboration by Google, Microsoft, and Yahoo! to improve the web by creating a structured data markup schema supported by major search engines. On-page markup helps search engines understand the information on webpages and provide richer results. A shared markup vocabulary makes it easier for webmasters to decide on a markup schema and get maximum benefit for their efforts.
16 January 13
31 March 14
IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2