- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This is a plugin for the Ultimate Client Manager – Lite Edition. Please ensure you have purchased and installed the latest version of Ultimate Client Manager before using this plugin.
Alternatively please see Ultimate Client Manager – Pro Edition which comes with this plugin included.
Open Source Client Newsletter SystemThis simple UCM plugin lets you send bulk emails to your existing customer base. It allows tracking of link open rates, bounced messages, unsubscribes and more. Comes with 5 easy to use newsletter templates. Design your own newsletter template to suit your company branding.
You can even place a subscription form on your website and the general public can subscribe to your newsletters. Or you can import a CSV file of member details and send out a newsletter that way. Try the demo!
Quick Feature Overview:
- Send emails to any group within your UCM system (eg: a group of customers, a group of members).
- Public members can subscribe, unsubscribe and do double opt-in.
- Edit templates to suit your needs, create your own templates.
- Track clicks, open rates, bounce rates, and unsubscribes.
- Perfect integration with UCM system. Manage all your customers, projects, invoices and email newsletters from a single location.
Watch the Quick Demo Videos:
- Sample Newsletters: Newsletter #1 Newsletter #2 Newsletter #3
- Sample Subscription Form: Subscribe Now!
- Try the live demo here: Send Newsletters Demo
- View the templates here: View Default Newsletter Templates
- View newsletter settings here: Email Newsletter Configuration
Feature List and Product Comparison:
Other UCM Plugins:
How to install
- Download and install the Ultimate Client Manager on your website
- Purchase this plugin
- Find your licence code for this plugin (click here for instructions)
- Go to Settings > Upgrade in your system
- Click the + button to add the additional licence code
- Enter your licence code for this plugin
- Click the upgrade button
- This will install the latest version of the plugin for you, and keep it updated in the future.
- Working UCM installation
- The PHP IMAP extension in order to handle bounce messages – please ask your hosting provider if this is supported (eg: GoDaddy does not support this)
- Check the normal UCM upgrade system works on your hosting account (in Settings > Upgrade)
Product SupportIf you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking here. Please do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.
25 June 12
PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3