- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Important Update! This script now requires you to register your own application on Twitter.com for the API keys, instructions on how to do this can be found in the FAQs (Don’t worry, it only takes a few seconds)
DescriptionTwitter Support grabs incoming tweets to your account and organises them based their status, such as ‘Active’, ‘On Hold’, ‘Spam’ and ‘Closed.’ This app is primary for those who run a Twitter support account for their business and offers a simple method of management, so that it ensures everyone gets a speedy response. When you reply to a customer’s tweet it automatically marks it as been dealt with, so you won’t have to sift through masses of tweets to make sure you’ve replied to them all.
Please note that tweets need to be publicly visible in order to get picked up in the Twitter Support Tickets. This means tweets sent from a protected account may not be picked up from search results.
- Secure, password protected single user log in
- Active tweets are refreshed every 60 seconds in the background and are added to the list, so need to to manually refresh.
- Counters displaying how many tweets are in each category
- Settings control. Ability to edit admin username and password, Twitter username and password without editing configuration files.
- Settings control to choose to ignore ReTweets (ie: RT @twittername)
- Ability to post a custom status to Twitter (without it being a reply to a customer)
- Automatic link generation – Displays click-able links in each tweet.
- Logout feature
31st January 2013
- Updated script to use v1.1 of Twitter’s API
8th May 2012
- Updated Twitter API Endpoints
- Updated readme instructions on setting up the Twitter Application
27th April 2010
- Ported from Basic Authentication to oAuth due to Twitter announcing they are turning off Basic Authentication on June 30th
20th April 2010
- Added asterisks to password field in settings
- Fixed issue with Quick Post
- Added confirmation / error message for Quick Post
15th April 2010
- Fixed searching issue due to a known Twitter bug
10th April 2010
- Fixed issue with Twitter Search API causing a foreach() error when SINCE_ID was too old
- Added confirmation message on update of settings
- Added delete all Tweets button in settings (This will keep your settings)
- Minor bug fixes with MySQL database
- Minor bug fixed with PHP code
2 April 10
15 August 13
IE8, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
PHP 5.x, MySQL 5.x