- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This widget will display when you or your favorite twitch.tv channel is broadcasting. It will also display additional information about the broadcast.
The widgets are loaded using ajax to prevent the widget from slowing down the page. The styling is done via a external css file and can easily be modified.
curl must be enabled on the server for the widget to work.
- 16 mar 2013
- Checking if curl is installed
- Hide offline channels
- Hide avatars
- 29 jan 2013
- Use channel url as username
- Some minor bug fixes in the widget configuration
- 19 jan 2013
- Multiple channels in one widget
- Load a random channel
- 12 jan 2013
- Fixed bug where jquery wouldn’t load
14 August 12
10 April 13
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0, Other