- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
New update is available now :
- Added BASIC project which compatible with both iPhone and iPad
- Fix crashing error in iOS 6
Are you looking for an iBook like application but for your PDF files? Your solution is here! TurnThePDF is a PDF reader with real page turning and great features for iPad. this project helps you to create a PDF E-book reader application for your purpose.
How to import your PDF file :
- Just drag a PDF file into the poject and make sure that Add to target is checked.
- In the viewDidLoad method write the name of your file, for example
SetPDFName = @"file"See in action : http://youtu.be/JgtokUOaBz8
Turn The PDF :
- Click build and run to setup the project on Simulator or your Device.
- When application lunched, swipe left or right to drag a pice of paper.
- also you can tap on the left or right side of book moving through pages.
Gestures Guide :
- Slide down to open Preference menu :
- Go to a specific page, just type the page number
- Control the brightness of the screen
- Capture a page as a picture, pictures will be saved in the Photos application
- File info, infromation about your file
- Slide Up to open page navigator
By page navigator you can move through PDF pages.
- Pinch to zoom the page contents :
- Customize book colors
you can change the color of the book by changing the color of this line of code :
BookColor = Brown;
Colors are available in : Brown, Green, Pink, Blue.
Limitation : You can show the PDF file only in portrait mode | This project compatible with iOS 5.+
Need For iPhone? : The API and Classes are compatible both with iPhone and iPad, this project is just a sample!
Need Cool iOS Apps?
28 May 12
.h,.m,.pch,.xib/.nib, Layered PNG
iOS 5.0, iOS 5.1, iOS 6.0