- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- Touch devices support: iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android;
- Pure CSS tooltips with fallback;
- Easy to apply: just add class “ApplyTooltip” and fill title attribute;
- 4 customizable sizes;
- 8 positions;
- 6 gradient style themes (even in IE7);
- 13 Metro style themes from original guide lines;
- Any HTML content with any CSS can be placed into TouchTooltip;
- Easy to customize (for example: you need change only 3 values to create new gradient style theme);
- Sass + Compass sources to customize everything;
- Lifetime support and updates;
- Highly simple step-by-step manual.
Please check Screenshots to see full description.
- Hand icon from Mobile Tuxedo
- Updated code for usage with jQuery from 1.9;
- Tooltip’s hiding improved (issue touchtooltip-4);
- Fixed touch behavior on iOS (issue touchtooltip-5).
- Major changes in structure of project;
- Added minified version to
- Fixed adding links to the tooltip;
- Changed name of folder
- Fixed positioning during inline usage;
- Left was set as the default position when horizontal position isn’t specified.
- Fixed a bug with alignment of the tooltip with fixed size;
- Added the Full (100%) size;
- Added some examples.
11 December 12
22 March 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome