- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This is a TinyMCE plugin that replaces the default one that comes with the editor and makes that editor more useful in CSMs by adding features to it. It makes it easier to added images when using the popular wysiwyg editor. This plugin only works with the updated and stylish TinyMCE 4 versions. NB: It needs a server with PHP 5.x
- Image Preview: When adding an image from a link, the plugin will retrieve the image and show a preview so that you are sure of the image that you are adding.
- Permission: The plugin has a configuration file
config.phpthat you can use to determine who can upload images or view the defined library of images. User with no permissions can only insert images from links.
- Multiple Uploads: You will be able to upload multiple images at once by selecting them or draging and dropping.
- Ajax Upload: The upload feature uses ajax and so no page refreshing when uploading.
- Recent List of Files: When you insert images from an url or upload the or get them from the library, the plugin in saves them in a session and you can be able to view them the next time you open the dialog for the plugin.
- Define an Image Library: During installation you will be able to define a path to an image library. This will be a folder with images that you can access from the plugin and also the folder to which files are uploaded to.
- Traverse the Library Subfolder: If the library folder has nested subfolders the plugin will be able to handle them.
- Search the Library: This plugin has a search feature for the library that allows you to search it and the subfolders for an image using the image’s name.
- Bootstrap CSS and HTML: If you wish to change any of the styling and are familiar with the Twitter Bootstrap framework, you will have no difficulty.
- Image Alignment: When inserting images, you will be able to define the alignment relative to the text around it. The plugin in uses float rather than the align(deprecated in HTML5)
- Wrap Images in a Link: You can easily choose to wrap an image in a link when adding it.
- Image Dimensions: When you add an image it is possible to define the dimension that it will be added with. You can easily keep the image’s aspec ratio.
- Quick Install: Just modify the configuration file(if you want) and then upload to the tinymce plugins’ folder. That is it.
- Source Code: Nothing is hidden.
- Unzip the file
- Open the file
config.phpand define the library path and url and also the permissions. There are comments in the php file to help you with this.
- Upload the files to the tinymce plugins’ folder replacing the default image plugin
- Open user_guide.html in a browser for instructions on getting started.
19 May 13
23 May 15
IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.x, PHP 5.x, Bootstrap 2.3.x