- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This iOS project is a full application with design, icon, ready to be submitted to the App Store.
With this app you can easily log your daily time, seeing how many hours you spent on eating, driving or walking your dog per day. On the main screen you see a timer and your activities for the current day. You can add as many activities as you want, since this app uses Core Data to store the activities and the history. If you’re a freelancer, this app comes in handy, because you can track the time you spent with each of your project, and once done, you can easily export it in a .csv format so you can use it in any spreadheets (e.g.: Microsoft Excel, google drive).
You can also put the app into background, while running an activity, it will continue counting while you’re reading other stuff on Safari or using your phone for other stuff.
- Written all in Xcode
- Full documentation for every methods, properties
- Core data to store all data
- Email sharing to share the .csv files
- written using ARC
- Retina display ready (of course)
- Supports iOS 5+
- Supports iPhone 5 screen
- Background mode
- Display total time on the main view, that spent on the current day.
- Sort activities by date in history view.
- Special animation when switching between views, using CALayers
- New video with the new features
Current version 2.1 (05. march)
6 January 13
6 March 13
.h, .m, .pch, .xib/.nib, Layered PSD
IOS 5.0, IOS 5.1, IOS 6.0