- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Teamer is a WordPress plugin that allows you easy and fast to organize your company team page.
From your Admin Panel go to Plugins -> Add New -> Upload -> Browse and pick the Teamer archive file. Click “Install Now” button. Click “Active Now” after the plugin has been installed. A new menu should now appear in your Admin Menu called “Teamer”.
- Adding categories
From your Admin Panel go to Teamer -> Categories -> Add Category. Enter category name and click “Save Changes”.
- Adding members
From your Admin Panel go to Teamer -> Members. You will see a list with categories you have created and button to the right “Add member to this category”. Add the member information and click Save Changes.
- Displaying the plugin on the front-end.
The plugin uses the shortcode [teamer] to display the front-end content. From your Admin Panel create new Page or Post and type [teamer].
If you want to call it directly through “do_shortcode” use: <?php echo do_shortcode(“[teamer]”); ?>
If you intend to call the shortcode with “echo do_shortcode(“[teamer]”);” make sure you have loaded the scripts first by using: <?php Teamer::enqueue_scripts(); ?>
- Added option to switch between Circle or Square style for the members image.
- Category navigation is no longer shown if there is only one category.
- Bug fix where about popup image was showing incorrect on some browsers (Safari, Chrome).
- Minor CSS fixes.
- Minor Bug Fixes
- Added new option in General Settings – Order By Alphabetical/Reverse Alphabetical
- 21 / 01 / 2013
- Added option to choose default category. If category is selected, “Show All” link will disappear.
- Added new option: Order members by ID
- Added new link buttons: LinkedIn and Google+.
- Changed the way the buttons are arranged in circle animation mode.
- 01 / 03 / 2013
- Added new shortcode options.
- 10 / 05 / 2013
- Added “Drag & Drop” ordering of the members.
- 27 May 2013
- Added option to import members from Wordpress Users Database.
- Member Image is no longer required since default image is now included with the plugin.
[teamer cat="1,2,3" defaultcat="1" forcesquare="0"]
- cat – Category ids to display separated by commas (optional)
- defaultcat – The id of the category to display as a default (optional)
- forcesquare – Display members in boxes (optional) (0 – Off, 1 – On, default is 0)
Shortcode default usage
20 December 12
27 May 13
IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4