- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Taxonomies Filter Widgetis a robust but powerful WordPress plugin that creates a widget which acts as a filter for yourcategories, tags, taxonomiesand numericalcustom fieldsVisitors will then be able to do faceted searches on your site to filter posts and pages by taxonomies and numerical custom fields, using drop-downs, checkboxes, radio buttons, multiselect and range sliders. While built especially for sites with a variety of categories, custom taxonomies and custom posts (eg: shops, directories, tutorials, job boards or listings), this plugin will also do a great job at filtering the WordPress posts and pages by categories, tags and even post format. Check a video demonstrationhereor use the live preview to see it in action.
WooCommerce demousing this plugin to filter products by multiple categories and by a price range slider!
You can filter
- Regular posts, Pages and Custom Posts
By the following
- Categories, Tags, Taxonomies, Numerical Custom Fields
Using any of these
- Dropdowns, checkboxes, radio buttons, select multiple, text inputs, range sliders
- Create your ownfaceted searchinseconds !
- Query multiple taxonomies and custom fields at once. And fast!
- (new) Range slidersfor numerical custom fields (price, weight, height, age etc.) that work simultaneously with other filtering elements!
- Drill down,hierarchical navigation (eg: countries,states,cities,counties,towns)
- Simple, drag and drop filter ordering in admin interface.
- Blends in nicely with your theme by default.
- Specify foreachcategory or taxonomy, the display mode: dropdown, select multiple, checbox or radio buttons.
- Possibility to also add a search input to your filter.
- Unlimited instances of the widget, each with its own settings.
- Works with any kind of page, post type, category or custom taxonomy.
- You can hide the empty terms and choose either to hide or display counters for each one.
- Dynamically updates term counts based on the current search.
- Supports both WooCommerce and e-Commerce.
- Now with an auto-submit option and custom field range slider!
- It takes less than30 secondsfrom install to a full search filter for your WordPress site!
- Added support for numerical custom fields, either input boxes (From - To) or jQuery range sliders; - Added the possibility to choose the template handling the filtered results; you can use an existing one or create your own and specify the file name in plugin's settings; - All the filtering is now done by using existing WordPress functions already optimized for speed; - Moved all the settings to a settings page (Settings/Taxonomies Filter); - Removed some unnecessary CSS and added more code comments to make it easier to be modified;Most of these were requested by buyers so please, if you have a request, mention it and I will gladly get back to you. If your request meets the purpose of this plugin, I will do my best to implement it.
What are the customers saying?
I have already thanked you privately but I just wanted to do it in a public forum because your support is so incredible, and your plugin is terrific. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! – creatorofstuff
Everything is perfect!!! Thanks for your 5* support! – axolotl11
Fantastic plugin, and awesome support! – udapud
Thank you very much for your great support. 5 stars! – roie1
SupportI’ll do my best to provide free support and to assist if you have any questions related to this plugin. For general questions, please use the comments section so other people will benefit from the answer too, as for more specific ones, please feel free to use the contact form on my profile or the email mentioned in plugin’s documentation.
18 March 13
13 June 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0
WP e-Commerce 3.8.x, WooCommerce 2.0.x