- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This plugin creates a new WordPress widget to display a tabbed panel with different content types on your site, from recent or popular posts to your latest tweets from your Twitter timeline. Tabs can rotate one after the other thus allowing for more exposure of the content: your posts are no longer hidden.
- Display posts, pages and any custom post type.
- List entries by their taxonomy, not just categories or tags but any custom taxonomy.
- Show the title and optionally truncate its length to a given number of characters.
- Display featured images.
- Show the excerpt and optionally limit its length displaying up to a given number of characters.
- Generate a tag cloud with the terms of the selected taxonomy
- Show latest comments on the site including the user’s avatar
- List your most commented posts sorting them by their number of comments
- Display your latest tweets using WordPress HTTP API, including the ability to cache your tweets. Works with newest Twitter API 1.1.
- Text field with HTML and WordPress’ shortcodes support
- Showcase your most popular posts using statistics from WordPress.com Stats
- Or simply display your most recent posts, regardless of category, tag or taxonomy
- Supports multiple widget instances
- Unlimited number of tabs!
- Rotation speed can be set or disabled for each widget individually.
- Cross Browser Compatibility, yes, even IE 6
- Adjust number of posts to show on each tab
- Set thumbnail size and position
- Set custom title per tab
- Contextual help in WordPress Admin interface
- Easily skinnable through CSS with three different skins included.
- Great documentation to get you started fast!
Access the support forum
Assistance is provided exclusively through the support forum.
See also on CodeCanyon
5 May 11
24 February 15
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0