- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
We have created a Add-On plugin for Styles with Shortcodes, which makes it easier than ever to add beautiful looking CSS Tooltips and Speech Bubbles on your WordPress powered website. You can choose between 30 different color schemes. The plugin adds two additional Shortcodes to the Styles with Shortcodes plugin. You can try the shortcodes your self before you decide whether to buy it. Simply use the following login details
List of features
Tooltip & Speech Bubble (CSS3)
- Tooltips – view samples
- Speech Bubbles – view samples
- Tooltips on Images – view samples
- Images inside tooltips – view samples
- 3 different positioning options: Left, Center and Right
- 30 different color schemes
- Easy adjust the width of the Tooltip or Speech Bubble
- Easy change the font size
- No use of images only CSS
- CSS3 fade in and fade out, which gives the CSS Tooltip a smooth appearance (this works in all modern Webkit browsers like Firefox 4, Opera 11 and Safari 5)
- Supports the following browsers; Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 3+, Google Chrome 4+, Opera 9+, Safari 4+
- Gracefully degrades in older browsers
Version 1.5.4 rev23067 – March 19, 2012
* Bug Fixed: Updated shortcode "Tooltip with Image" (Timthumb.php changed to Thumbnail.php). Caused the shortcode to fail displaying image.
Release notes:When you have installed the update go to Shortcodes > Options > Bundles > Restore Bundle > CSS Toltip and then “Click to restore bundle”. This will restore the CSS Tooltip bundle into Styles with Shortcodes (this way you will get the new updates).
Version 1.5.3 rev15622 – January 5, 2011
* Bug Fixed: Font size broken in tooltip shortcode.
Version 1.5.2 rev5435 – June 3, 2011
* New Feature: Added 'Bright Green' and 'Black' Tooltip to color scheme.
Version 1.5.1 rev4664 – May 21, 2011
* New Feature: Added 5 new color schemes * New Feature: Added support for -webkit-linear-gradient * Update: Tooltip is output outside the content
Version 1.5.0 rev4311 – May 6, 2011
* New Feature: Added fadein to new tooltip * New jQuery tooltip algorithm * New Feature: Option to set a word count limit (amount of times a tooltip appears on the same page) * Bug Fixed: Tooltip not staying open when cursor over tooltip placed inside Easy Pagination (EAP) * Bug Fixed: Removed flickering when cursor over trigger close to where the tooltip shows * Bug Fixed: Safari not showing tooltip inside shortcode
Version 1.1.1 rev2299 – March 14, 2011
* Fixed wp-admin menu
Version 1.1.0 – February 3, 2011
* Added support for Images with tooltips * Added support for Images inside tooltips
1.0.2 – January 26, 2011
1.0.1 – January 25, 2011
* Added support for entering a URL (link)
Version 1.0.0 – January 24, 2011
* First release
Free Add-ons for Styles with Shortcodes
We have received many requests for new Shortcodes form people who have purchased the plugin. And therefore we have decided to introduce Add-on for Styles with Shortcodes. We have created a number of Free add-ons, which you can download from our website. Rememer that you need a valid license for Styles with Shortcodes in order to use these add-ons. We also have some add-ons that you can buy for a low price from our portfolio on Codecanyon.
Sources – Credits and Licenses
We have used the following opensource projects, graphics, fonts, API’s or other files as listed. Thanks to the author for the creative work they made.
The Tooltip, http://codecanyon.net/item/the-tooltip/150532
Item Purchase Code: 3b484ea2-11f4-4124-bbf3-a6c593aed5c9
Licensor’s Author Username: DADU
Licensee: RightHere LLC
License Type: ONE EXTENDED LICENSE
25 January 11
IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0, WordPress 3.9, WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6