- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Version 1.2.1 is available, with new features.
Sweet WordPress Testimonials is a plugin to receive and display your client’s testimonials.
Full TestimonialsThis plugin provides a nice and simple solution for your client’s to write themselves their points of view. Then you decide to publish them or not, or to modify them.
Highly CustomizableThe testimonials list can be customized really easily directly from the administration. Every single element can be styled.
Visual Shortcodes ReplacementAnother great feature that has been added to this plugin is the shortcodes replacement by visual zone. That means that you don’t have to play anymore with complex shortcodes syntax. Everything is fully integrated. Simply click on the button in the rich editor toolbar to insert a shortcode. The shortcode is added to the page or post content and automatically replaced by a visual zone. Double click on the visual zone to edit the shortcodes attributes in a popup!
This plugin doesn’t use jQuery on the frontend to avoid any possible conflict.
New! Choose the fields to display in the submission formSince version 1.2, you can choose which fields to display within the submission form.
New! Display testimonials within a widgetSince version 1.2, you can display as many testimonials as you want within a widget!
Great looking in search engine results!The plugin uses reviews rich snippets to make your testimonials look great in search engine results!
Watch it in action!Watch the video!
InstallationThe installation process is very simple. Just like with any other Wordpress plugin you will have to follow through the steps below :
- Log in to your Wordpress administration panel
- Click Add New in the Plugins menu on the left side
- Click on the Upload link at the top of the page
- Locate and upload the plugin zip archive
- After the package is uploaded and extracted, Click Activate Plugin
Change Logv1.2.2 – 08/02/2013
- Added the ability to choose elements to display within the testimonials widget
- Refactored testimonials widget code
- Added pagination in testimonials shortcode
- Improved queries performances
- Removed buggy auto-updater
- Fixed some bugs
- Added a widget to display testimonials
- Added a system to choose which fields to display in the submission form
- Fixed some bugs
- Added auto-updater system
- Initial release
8 December 12
2 August 13
IE9, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0