- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
What is Smooth Ajax Poll?Smooth Ajax Poll is the most complete poll solution that has been made, it’s a simple yet advanced poll, entirely written in PHP/MySQL/jQuery and AJAX,it’s so user friendly and can be integrated easily on any given website that needs a poll (in less than 1 minute).
No matter how your website design is,you can edit the poll design in few seconds to suit your needs.some other features are listed below.
FeaturesThe top 10 reasons why you should have Smooth Ajax Poll are :
- Very easy to install ( No Coding skills are required to set up the poll )
- Comes with auto-install ( No need to create the poll database manually )
- Unlimited poll support
- Export the complete poll statistics to your hard drive as (CSV,XML or PDF files)
- Double security layer (IP and COOKIES) which Limits users to vote once per poll
- Single/Multiple choices poll vote
- Fully customizable design through the admin panel
- Real time display,and high user friendly interface
- Multiple language interface, and 2 mode of preview
- Easily manipulate the poll’s vote results ( fake the results )
jQuery versions supportFrom 1.7.0 to 1.11.2 ( the current version at the time of writing )
Is it hard to install?
- Unzip the folder
- Fill in the URL in the config file
- Upload to your host & start the automatic database setup
- Edit your poll design & settings from the admin panel
How hard was that?.
What my customers think?
seuntech : i have bought almost all the poll script on this site, yours is the best thanks
Arix: I would recommend this to either people with a lot of web knowledge or noobs (like I). Really easy user guide and if you don’t understand anything emonik is extremely helpful Thank you for all your help!
irie: Seriously the best support I’ve ever received from anyone in the Envato suite. You have been great – looking forward to buying more of your work in the future emonik!!
georgeHaginice: nice work. It’s fantastic!
AD2009: Guys and girls, if you’re reading these comments before purchasing.. then you can just move on to the purchase button! I purchased the script yesterday and had some issues with the folder path thing to get it to work. After giving up I wrote the comment above (incl a separate similar mail with ftp login), and today Emonik emailed me and had sorted everything out! OUTSTANDING support! 5/5
And beside that.. The script is awesome
safaoi: That was magnificent support, many thanks for your help.
As you can see +250 buyers are satisfied with Smooth Ajax Poll,so why don’t you give it a try and see by your self?
PreviewDemo: Here .
Some other features like the poll area managements are disabled in demo
December,29th 2014 (version 1.7)
So whats new in the version 1.7 of Smooth Ajax Poll?
- [Feature] Auto detect paths ( relative / complete ) to make the setup easier
- [Fixed] When adjusting the start and expiry dates, a poll may be incorrectly shown if the start date is adjusted to before the current time
- [Fixed] Admin panel refresh
- [Fixed] Auto fill the new poll form (expiry date)
- [Fixed] Users can vote after 0 min, without the query getting failed
- [Fixed] After creating/edting a poll the “Where” field is being validated
- [Other] : Improved the setup process
October,21st 2012 (version 1.6)
So whats new in the version 1.6 of Smooth Ajax Poll?
- [Feature] Countries targeted poll
- [Feature] HTML embedded options and questions
- [Feature] Dynamic display of the polls based on its start date and expire date
- [Fixed] Languages like Arabic,Russian and Chinese… etc, didn’t display correctly in the options
- [Fixed] When there is duplicate options in a poll, results didn’t display correctly
October,31st 2011 (version 1.5)
So whats new in the version 1.5 of Smooth Ajax Poll?
- [Feature] More flexible admin panel
- [Feature] Different style and vote expiration for each poll
- [Feature] Auto Installer
- [Fixed] IE6,IE7 display fixes
August,19th 2011 (version 1.3.6)
So whats new in the version 1.3.6 of Smooth Ajax Poll?
- [Fixed] Voting on special options issues
- [Fixed] Cross browser voting issues
- [Fixed] Compressed preview poll results issues
August,13th 2011 (version 1.3.5)
So whats new in the version 1.3.5 of Smooth Ajax Poll?
- [Feature] Multiple choices poll vote
- [Feature] Set the period to re-vote again easily
- [Feature] Vote results edition ( artificially change the votes for each option )
- [Fixed] Export the statistics when the poll is in another folder
June,17th 2011 (version 1.2.5)
So whats new in the version 1.2.5 of Smooth Ajax Poll?
- [Fixed] Poll result’s display bug
- [Fixed] Poll design bug (when choosing only the radio button style, without the colors every thing goes black)
April,27th 2011 (version 1.2)
So whats new in the version 1.2 of Smooth Ajax Poll?
- [Feature] 2 Mode of poll preview ( Compact, Extended )
- [Feature] ( Spanish, Italian, German) poll interface
- [Fixed] Ease of moving the poll to another folder/sub-folder
- [Fixed] Some minor issues
April,9th 2011 (version 1.1)
So whats new in the version 1.1 of Smooth Ajax Poll?
- [Feature] Special characters support ( éàèç… )
- [Feature] Selection of the poll to be shown is now from the admin panel
- [Feature] Multiple language interface (English,French)
- [Feature] The poll admin panel is integrable with in your existing admin panel
- [Feature] The poll Error/confirm messages have been designed
- [Fixed] IP Geolocator bug has been fixed
- [Fixed] The poll width bug has been fixed
4 April 11
1 January 15
PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5, MySQL 5.x