This component is available in 37 other languages!
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Plugin InformationSmart Responsive Menu is powerful dropdown menu solution that will work with mobile devices and different screen sizes. Menu relies on CSS media queries to modify menu display for different resolutions. By default, plugin changes paddings and font sizes for screen resolution higher than 480px. For less than 480px, menu changes from horizontal navigation into vertical and gets hidden behind the menu item.
Included Color StylesEach of the color schemes included are available with light and dark background. Colors available: gray, blue, red, gold, green and blue.
Styling EffectsYou can combine different effects to display the menu
- Gradient: with three different gradient styles
- Rounded: with one class for the rounded display
- Box Shadow: with one class for the shadow
- Text Shadow: with two classes for different shadows
- Transitions: with five different transition effects
- Menu Links: with three types of characters and arrows
- Sub-menus Width: with two classes to change width of menus
- Various demos and examples to show how menu can be set
- Style builder for testing each of the styles and effects
- Full source files for both CSS and jQuery
- Minimized CSS and JS files with split and merged styles
Version 1.3 / 2013.04.06.
- Added: jQuery plugin option for responsive screen width
- Updated: Izilla touchMenuHover jQuery plugin v1.6
- Changed: Few improvements to the core CSS styles
- Changed: Further expanded PDF documentation
- Fixed: Text shadow effect missing for toggle state
- Fixed: Box-shadow effect for menu toggle state
- Fixed: Submenu width effect causing problem for toggle state
Version 1.2 / 2013.02.18.
- Added: Box-shadow Effect: only for drop down UL
- Added: Box-shadow Effect: only for main menu
- Changed: Box-shadow Effect: improved and expanded
- Changed: CSS arrows and drop down marks separated
- Changed: Item CSS arrow now applied on :before
Version 1.1 / 2013.02.02.
- Added: New Effect: no side item borders
- Added: New Effect: sub-menus width
- Added: Gradient: extra gradient style for items
- Added: All Styles: top-bottom border
- Added: All Styles: improved hover styling
- Added: WordPress Support: current menu item class
- Updated: Izilla touchMenuHover jQuery plugin v1.4
- Fixed: Gradient: single item transparency value
- Fixed: Some Styles: wrong current class style
- Fixed: Several minor core styling issues
- Fixed: Smallest screen media query value
Version 1.0 / 2013.01.29.
- First release
31 January 13
6 April 13
IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome