- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Joomla Email Newsletter Component
NOTICE : This only works in the old Joomla 1.6Please check back in the next few weeks to see if a Joomla 2.5 update has been made available. Thanks!
easily send professional mass emails from your Joomla website
The simple newsletter extension is an easy to use bulk emailer designed for your Joomla 1.6 website. This extension will allow you to quickly send email newsletters to your Joomla customers. You can also import a CSV file with a list of email addresses and mail to those people.
Also available in
I’ve installed Joomla 1.6 over here (stock standard with default themehttp://tf.dtbaker.com.au/joomla/newsletter/). Please go to that website to view thejoomla newsletter extensionin action. On the left hand side is a “subscribe” box, simply enter your details in there and you will receive some demo emails shortly after (be sure to choose the “Dummy Campaign” option to receive the demo email).
Also available in
- Send emails to your existing joomla customer database.
- Import a list of customer email addresses into your joomla newsletter system.
- Newsletter campaign (ie: schedule a series of newsletters to be sent to your members)
- Email bounce tracking
- Customers can login and change their subscription options, and also see what previous emails were sent to them.
- Place a limit on the number of emails it will send per day, per hour and/or per month (good if your hosting provider has limits)
- Sidebar boxes so people can subscribe to your newsletters and view previous newsletters from any page of your website.
- Option to embed images in outbound emails
- CRON feature to process incomplete or scheduled newsletters
- Summary of scheduled newsletters on home page
- UTF -8 support for multi-lingual newsletters.
- Easily Send mass emails from joomla
- Double opt-in confirm link to new members.
- A link to “view this newsletter online” link at top of outbound emails
- An overlay on sent newsletters showing which links were clicked.
- A-Z buttons for quick members searching
- redirect users to your own custom URL when they subscribe or unsubscribe (eg: a page from your joomla CMS )
- optionally notify you via email whenever someone subscribes
- Create e-newsletters from templates
- Control the sender email address
- Add your own templates to re-use over and over again
- Five demo newsletter templates which you can use or create your own one from
- Automatic unsubscribe link in every email
- Preview the newsletter in your browser before sending it
- WYSIWYG newsletter editor
- Upload pictures into your e-newsletters
- Send yourself a preview newsletter email before sending out to everybody
- Automatically convert links and images into trackable items, so you can see how many people open your newsletters
- See a live counter as the emails are getting sent out
- Pause sending out a newsletter, resume at a later time.
- Initial setup wizard to help you get up and running with required settings
- Re-send old newsletters to new members who haven’t received them yet
- Members can manage their subscriptions through the joomla profile page.
- Customise the “subscribe” and “unsubscribe” pages
- Uses the popular PHPMailer to send out emails via SMTP
- You can go in and edit the HTML template using Dreamweaver before sending it out (incase you want to do anything tricky that the wysiwyg editor doesn’t allow)
Keep an eye on new version releases here. If a new version has been released after you downloaded this joomla plugin, please download it again.
- 9th Feb 2011 – Initial Release
- Linux hosting account withJoomla version 1.6installed (haven’t tested Windows hosting yet)
- PHP Version 5
- Basic knowledge of Joomla modules so you can control where to place the subscribe boxes.
- Know how to set folder permissions using FTP software or similar
- Basic Web development and FTP skills so you can install the plugin and customise or create newsletter templates
How to Install
Watch the screencast on how to install by going herehttp://vimeo.com/19691357
Follow these simple steps
- Purchase this item throughWorldWideScripts.net.net
- Download the zip file from WorldWideScripts.net.
- Download your unique license file from WorldWideScripts.net
- Extract the zip file to your desktop.
- Login to your joomla admin panel.
- Click the “Extensions” > “Extension Manager” menu item.
- Upload the joomla-newsletter-extension.zip file.
- After it installs, click the “Components” > “Newsletter System” menu item.
- Enter your unique license code from the WorldWideScripts.net license file
- You’re done! Happy sending emails!
Joomla Email Newsletter Extension Support
Support for this item is provided through the forum locatedherePlease post all questions there, it will be the only method of support in the near future. You can also email me directly if you have a problem installing this script by goinghereYou can also view the help file that comes bundled with this extension by clickinghere.
If you have purchased this item and need support, please visit thesupport forumThis will be thefastestway to receive support.
You can read more about WorldWideScripts.net support (what you get etc..) on the wiki herehttp://wiki.envato.com/category/buying/support-buying/
Thank you for purchasing this joomla extension!
Product SupportIf you require assistance please feel free to use our support system by clicking herePlease do not post support requests on the item discussion board – these are not checked regularly and your question may go unanswered for weeks.
9 February 11
9 February 11
Joomla 1.6, jQuery