- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Notice – Jun. 9 2011: much needed IE big fixes and updates coming within the next few weeks. I am sorry for those who have been having issues. I am in the process of responding to all comments/emails.
News Version 1.3 – includes Wordpress plugin/shortcode
- Slideshow Generator
- Each image can have an ‘href’ or link set so that they each are clickable
- Change buttons easily
- Autoscroll on/off and can be triggered on button click
- More than one slideshow can be on the same page
- Over 12 transition options are at your finger tips
- Images are set based off of an XML file, so they are truly dynamic.
What else is included:
- Dynamic xml file generator
- Plenty of examples with complete code on how each was done
If you are familiar with my previous flash based basic slideshow this is the html spin-off of that file. If you need a flash alternative you can check it out here. It’s super basic, but that is the purpose of that product.
More features are in the works
- More navigation options
- Wordpress plugin integration
- Titles for use with each image
- Theme options for visual look
- 1.3 (Nov. 6, 2010) – (1) Bug found by @Sandra. IE6 /7 wasn’t loading the files after a page refresh. Fixed. Had to add cachebusting. (2) Also updated the xml file to prepare for allowing html. You won’t have to update the old xml files. (3) Added the Wordpress plugin. It comes with instructions and the ability to use it as a shortcode! (4) Updated documentation with the added changes.
- 1.2 Minor Bug fixes and css adjustments.
- 1.1 (July.27.2010) – Fixed a bug where the links wouldn’t always work depending on which transition used. It has now been tested with all transitions and works as expected.
Notice: Javscript required for this slideshow. This slideshow does not currently degrade because of it’s use of xml to power the slideshow.
2 June 10
IE6, IE7, IE8, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome 4, Chrome 5