- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Manipulate with your data using simple methods
Powerful actions in simple Active Record style. No any SQL writing. Fast and low-memory usage, compact and cleaner resulting code
- Simple insert, update and delete
- Batch inserts and updates
- Where conditions and fulltext search
- Sorting and grouping
- Joins of multiple tables
- Foreign keys updating
- Checking the uniqueness of records
- Concatenation and group concatenation
- Min, max, sum and total
- Increments and decrements
- You do not need to remember about tildes and quotes
- MySQLi extention
- Concat() fixed.
- Insert() fixed.
- Minor fixes in where() method.
- Added new methods open_sub() and close_sub() – creating sub-conditions between where() parts.
- ‘Like’ methods fixed.
- Added order_by() method (alias of sort_by()).
- New methods get_list() and get_single().
- Added ‘alias’ parameter in join methods.
- Random fixed. Other minor bugs fixed.
- get_one() and fields() methods fixed.
- Added new method distinct().
Suggestions and comments are welcome.
28 December 12
4 September 13
PHP 5.x, MySQL 5.x