- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
THIS PLUGIN IS NOT SUPPORTED ANY LONGER. SORRY FOR ANY INCONVENIENCE.
“Send to Waze” is a WordPress plugin that empowers you to place widgets on your website to allow visitors to get GPS directions to your place using their Waze application.
Let say you have a shop (not just online) and you want your visitors in your website to be able visit your shop easily. Easy…. such as one simple touch … or one simple SMS. Now it can be done! With “Send to Waze” you can place a simple widget on your pages that invite your visitors to send your location to their Waze App.
- Get notified each time a visitor navigate to your place
- Mobile users navigate with just one click (or… touch)
- Track navigation request from WordPress admin
- SMS fired in split of a second
- Friendly setup guide
- Right-to-Left compability
- Control texts and messages. very flexible and customizable.
WHAT IS WAZE?
Waze is an extermely popular navigation app for mobile phones.
HOW DOES IT WORKS?
“Send to Waze” do this magic for Mobile Device users and for Desktop (“Standard”) users in two different ways:
Mobile Device Users A “Send to my Waze” button will be displayed. Clicking (actually touching) it will automatically load waze application and start the navigation.
Standard Users The visitor will need to enter their phone number. A short SMS with a link will then send to their mobile device. Clicking the link will load the Waze application and start the navigation.
For SMS integration: - cURL enabled - Nexmo Account & Api Key and API Secret (Nexmo charge some cost for SMS delivery). - Google API Key (described in the guide)
NOTES I SHOULD KNOW?
- Nexmo charge extremely low cost on SMS delivery. You don’t have to include this SMS option, and use this widget only for mobile users, but we recommend to check the prices, since each delivery usually costs less than 1 cent (USD).
- The widget at current stage, can’t be used more than one instance on each page. Altough it shouldn’t bother you, we are working to solve this.Change Log
V1.03 - Dynamic Address V1.02 - Multi instance support added. V1.01 (05-AUG-2013) - tested and fixed for WP3.6
22 April 13
15 September 13
IE8, IE9, IE10, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2