- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
ScreenCapture is a simple and elegant way to take screenshots using the spacebar. Are you visiting a website and want to take a screenshot? Press the spacebar and ScreenCapture will do the rest.
- Capture the screen using the space bar or using the application button.
- Saves automatically the captures on a new folder on the desktop. Do as many snapshots as you want.
- Extremely easy to use, elegant and intuitive.
- Supports keyboard shortcuts.
- Works perfectly on all versions of Windows, including Windows 8.
- Includes documentation and user manual.
- Spacebar: take a capture and save it on your desktop automatically.
- “A” key: displays information about ScreenCapture.
- “H” key: displays a manual on how to use the application.
- “Esc” key: close ScreenCapture or dialog.
- “M” key: minimize application.
21 May 13
21 May 13
Compatible OS Versions:
Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7