- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Roo Heatmap generates a click heatmap for your site. Roo Heatmap shows you what’s hot and what’s not, so you can make changes that increase conversion. You will see your first results in real time.
A heatmap is an easy way to understand what users do on your site. It’s a visual representation showing you where users click and what they do.
The heatmap has click and/or time limit for results, depending on your server features and your traffic amount. You are able to generate heatmap for any page from your site.
- Everything is automated
- Include/exclude IP addresses
- Quick today/yesterday/all time statistics
- Generate heatmap for any page from your site
- Seamless integration WordPress styles
= 3.0 =
- FIX: Fixed deprecated mysql_ calls
- FIX: Fixed extra HTTP requests
- FIX: Fixed heatmap image width, according to settings page
- PERFORMANCE: Removed browser checking and storing
15 January 13
12 March 15
IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 4.1, WordPress 4.0