This component is available in 37 other languages!
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Responsive Styled Google Maps GeneratorThis is a generator which creates ready-to-use, responsive styled google maps in UNLIMITED COLORS! You customize various map settings, then, a map is auto-generated for you. When you like the resulted map, just click a button “GET MAP” and you’ll receive a code you can copy-paste in your website to display that styled map.
- Very easy to use
- 2 simple steps to obtain your responsive, styled map
- Auto-generates the code to create responsive maps
- Unlimited map colors!
- Maps are responsive
- Maps are visible in any modren browser
- Maps are visible on mobile devices
- 500 included map icons
- You can display your logo in the marker’s popup
- Any map control can be switched on/off
- Markers descriptions accepts both text and html code
- The map auto-centers itself on window resize
- Directions link
LicenseThe Regular License allows you to use this generator on a single, one website and you can have more than one map on that website. But, if you want to use this generator on another website you will need to purchase an additional Regular License. For usage in a template for sale on WorldWideScripts.net, you will need to purchase the Extended License. Thank you for your purchases!
RatingMy support is guaranteed for any of my items and I am working hard to create items that satisfy your needs. Still, if you are not rating this item with 5 stars, please let me know why. I would love to know if you have suggestions for improvements, if some features are missing, or if any other features are not compatible with your website setup. I will always do my best to offer premium support, so your feedback is very much appreciated!
- jQuery gMap plugin by Sebastian Poreba: http://www.smashinglabs.pl/gmap
- Icons: http://mapicons.nicolasmollet.com/ (if you are using this set of icons on your website, please put a text credit to http://mapicons.nicolasmollet.com )
- Using the Google Maps API you agree to their Terms of Service
22 August 2014 - version 1.7 - Update to fix some incompatibilities with Chrome and Windows XP (changed the plugin that displays icon selector) 12 May 2014 - version 1.6 - Fixed the compatibility with the latest Chrome and IE, now the script is working in all major browsers 11 September 2013 - version 1.5 - Added map width, height to the generator form - Added directions link to the generator form 11 September 2013 - version 1.4 - Reduced CSS in the generated map code 18 August 2013 - version 1.3 - CSS customizations to the popup window (required by latest changes in Google Maps API) - Code format in a more readable way - Small fix to iconanchor and anchorshadow values in generated code - Update to jQuery v1.10.2 11 May 2013 - version 1.2 - Text changes - Image paths corrections - Street view control set to true by default - Compacted the generated map code 27 April 2013 - version 1.1 - Search by address field added - Draggable marker added - Visual improvements (many thanks to <a href="http://codecanyon.net/user/karaziki">karaziki</a>) - Select generated code on mouse click - Scripts files are now local 22 April 2013 - version 1.0 - The initial version
24 April 13
16 September 14
IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome