- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
RSS Timeline gets the latest feed entries from multiple RSS feeds and displays them in a horizontal or vertical timeline. It is PHP server-side based because it offers fast loading by using a smart configurable caching function. It supports all devices: desktop, touchpads and smartphones.
What Buyers Are Saying
Good work, need some html and css ability to adapt, but highly recommanded.
- Uses a custom PHP Library to obtain feed entries from multiple sources
- Smart configurable cache for fast loading; you don’t need to worry about rate limits with caching enabled
- Displays thumbnail images if the tag media:thumbnail is available
- Horizontal and vertical timeline styles that work on fixed layouts as well as on responsive layouts
- Cross-browser support
- Easy to install and configure (basic web development knowledge)
2 September 12
1 December 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.3, PHP 5.4, PHP 5.5