This component is available in 37 other languages!
- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
- SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) based, so it can be enlarged as much as you want while preserving the quality.
- Works perfectly on desktop along with mobile devices including Smartphones: iPhone, iPad, Tablets, etc.
- Responsive and fully resizable.
- The map has 7 clickable states and you can put unlimited number of clickable push pins anywhere on the map.
- The map can be used as interactive states map of Australia or a blank map with clickable pins or both (regions and pins) as in the demo.
- Each state or pin can be linked to any webpage.
- Each states or pin can be activated/deactivated.
- Each pin can be customized individually (shape, position, colors, hover content, URL, etc).
- Easily integrated with WordPress using HTML Snippets plugin.
- The map is 100% hand drawn dot by dot in Adobe Illustrator for highest quality and best optimization.
Note: We can customize the map for your own needs (private work).
- Small file size > Faster load speed > Better for SEO and Google ranking.
- Compatible with all major browsers including Google Chrome, Firefox, IE9+, Safari and Opera.
- Full documentation is included. and an interactive X, Y coordinates guide is included (Similar to this).
- 25 March 2015:
- Adding an option to place clickable pins anywhere on the map. and link each of them to any webpage.
- Enhancement of the hover popup to carry more content (text, images, etc)
- Enhancement of the map graphics; make it higher quality when enlarged and decreased the final file size > better for SEO.
- Enhancement of interactivity with touchscreen devices.
- Now it includes 2 versions; (Australia Map Only) and (Australia and New Zealand Map).
- Updating the documentation files with an easy to use X, Y coordinates guide and a step by step guide to embed the map in your website.
- 23 July 2013: Fix IE10 bug, better re-naming of the files.
- 12 October 2013: Fixed a rollover bug with firefox
22 April 13
26 March 15
IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome