- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
The Responsive FAQ Accordion plugin will make it super easy to create various FAQ groups on your WP site/blog. You can allso use it with normal content on pages if you create multiple groups.
- Fully Responsive
- All questions by group
- Create multiple groups and questions
- Get feedback from customers
- Makes use of custom post type and taxanomy
- Usage via a easy to use shortcode
- Choose wich group via shortcode
- Enable feedback for customers
- Multilanguage ready.
How to install
- Upload the files to the wp-content/plugins/ folder.
- Activate the plugin.
- Create questions via the newly created FAQ menubutton.
- Add shortcode to the page to hold the FAQ and you’re done.
How to use
- Via the menu FAQ -> Add question, create a FAQ item.
- Via the menu FAQ -> Add groups, you can create a Group in wich you can put several questions. Just like a Category when you’re creating Posts.
- You can reorder the questions via 2 ways:
- At the edit screen on the right side. Attributes -> order.
- At the overview screen of the questions as follows: Filter the questions by Group, in the overview you can set all order numbers and just click one time on ‘Update order’
- Add the shortcode to the page where you want to display the FAQ like so:
How to use the shortcode
There are several options to the shortcode wich I will explain below.
- Normal, no options, all questions will be shown. The questions are ordered by publication date:
- Set the order to true if you want to display the questions ordered by the numbers you provided earlier:
- Set the group to the desired groupname if you want to display only questions from a particular group:
[faq_accordion group="Group 2"]
- Set feedback to true if you enable buttons for visitors to give feedback wether the answer to the questions was good or not:
- Enable dropdown menu to filter questions by Group:
- Show the group title above the questions. Questions are than grouped by the Group:
- A combinations of all above is allso posible like so:
[faq_accordion order="true" feedback="true" show_per_group="true" filter="true"]
If you happen to find any bugs please by all means, report them to me here at Codecanyon. I will fix them as soon as possible!
- Perfected the WP_Filesystem code handeling my css/js files
- Fixed not being able to sort questions with show_per_group=”true”.
- Added functionality to “Show all” or “Hide all” questions.
- Added functionality to filter questions by group.
- Added functionality to show the group title above the questions. Questions are than grouped by the Group.
- Fixed bug not being able to use shortcodes inside the plugin.
- Changed jQuery ‘live’ method for ‘on’ method. Since it was deprecated.
- Fixed local server error that gave a white settings page.
- Small bug fixed not showing all FAQ’s with group set, error only was in the last update of 24-06-2013.
- Major fix: Plugin causing 404 pages when clean URLs.
- Rewrote the JS/CSS handeling completely to use actual JS/CSS files instead of PHP files served as fake JS/CSS files.
- Added a predefined CSS3 style.
- Fixed issue of possibility to click both feedback buttons. (Thank you dowzer).
- Added some minor things.
- Fixed complete WPML support
- Changed taxanomies setting in creation of custom post type to empty array.
- Fixed error when no group was set.
15 April 13
19 March 14
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0