- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
MOONLIGHT TICKET SYSTEM – A NEWER VERSION OF THIS SIMILAR PRODUCT WITH A COMPLETELY NEW SKIN
Login as a user:
username: [email protected]
Login as an administrator:
username: [email protected]
How to update: just download the package and upload and replace the files with the existed files on your server
UPDATES: VERSION 1.4 / Mar 24, 2013
- Captcha code how to fix errors if your server doesn’t support it help files added.
- users and tickets minor bug and designs has been fixed.
- Captcha Code added
- Mobile design improvements, you can now easily support your customers wherever you are right from your smart phone or tablet device
- User Friendly date format
- View all of the tickets history
- Reopen option added for all of the tickets
- Close any ticket immediately
- Organized tickets based on their priority and status
Feel free to resize your browser window to see how responsive the ticket system is, clean and organize
A proffesional support ticket system built on the Twitter Bootstrap framework.
Responsive layout and clean design for those who like their clients to get easily in touch with them and fully satisfy them.
- Automatic Email report
- clean and organize tickets viewer
- Tickets priority option
- Tickets search
- Smart tickets with 4 statuses: Open, Close, Pending, Replied
- admin panel
- add admins with different roles
- Department/role managment system
- Block/remove each user
- week/month Summary of how you have supported your clients
- summary chart and statistics
- admins and users gravatar
- Browser compatible
- Responsive design
- Built on Twitter Bootstrap framework
- Clean codes and clear Documentation
Security has been always the most important fact! Great control over admins has been taken to a consideration, Each admin can add new admins with different roles, but only the parent administrator can remove the added ones.
Administrators and users can easily view all of their tickets history and respond.
Our new ticket system just made a revolutionary way of how the tickets are organized! tickets have 4 different statuses now:
- Open tickets, the ones that are added recently and admin didn’t reply them yet
- Close tickets, are the ones that has been resolved and closed
- Pending tickets, the ones that admin replied but user again asked a question and it’s still pending to be answered
- Replied tickets, are the ones that admin answered but the ticket is still open, will be closed after a preiod of time
All of these systems are created to provide a much more better support system and make our clients completely satisfied, no more ticket missing or unsatisfied clients with their tickets colsed!
Summary page with great chart and statistics also let us know about how we have supported our clients in a specific period of time.
- adding/removing/editing tickets on preview is disabled.
- Standard fonts used.
4 November 12
25 March 13
IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, MySQL 5.x