- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Contact form with Ajax that can be integrated with any website very easily and could be configured in minutes, without modifying any line in the actual source code. Plenty of pre-defined examples help you integrate the script the way you want it, whether database storage, csv export or submission to Google Spreadsheet. You can enable/disable any feature like IP inclusion, auto-responder etc in configuration files. Extending the reForm could be done via available plugin files, extend reform without changing core files!
|Your very own friendly support welcomes any queries, comments or compliments at our support email address [email protected].||reForm is a multi-lingual script. Even you can challenge your users with UTF -8 encoded text. With the RTL Layout, reForm could work with any language on the planet!|
|Screenshots and videos aided help document covers every detail. On top of that, extensive code comments, gives you understanding of the bits of reForm.||Though it is primarily a Form Procesor and works independent of layout or theme, but as a token of thanks for purchasing, we’ve included 3 themes and 5 layous in addition to other valuable code snippets.|
|Strong plugin based architecture, gives you freedom to integrate with any data storage like CSV -Export, Database handling, Google Spreadhsheet or any other third-party services.||reForm is designed by professionals for professionals. It has W3C valid XHTML and supports all browsers. The codebase can be compared with any professional packages available in the market.|
- IP Address: Include IP Address of user submitting your form and send it via email or store in the database etc.
- Auto-responder: Send an email to the person who submitted the form.
- Ban IP: Ban single or multiple IP Addreses.
- Block Content: Block words and/or phrases.
- Filter Inputs: Filter form input before being sent or stored.
- Validation: Only take valid data as input, you can apply multiple validators to single form field.
- SMTP or sendmail: Use SMTP Protocol for sending email or default sendmail program. The SMTP Connection testing script is packaged.
- UTF -8 Input: Display reForm Captcha as UTF -8 encoded text and take input in your preferred language, watch live preview and screenshots.
- Plain or HTML : Send email as plain text or HTML. Even design your own email template. Same settings for Auto Responder email.
- Multiple Recipients: Send form data to one or more email address, even send conditional email to one or more people upon specific input, for example if user selects Sales from dropdown, send an email to [email protected] or [email protected] if he/she selects Questions.
- reCaptcha: Its just a matter of inserting your private & public key from reCaptcha and thats it, rest of the task will be taken care by reForm. Beware of ugly reCaptcha interface!
- reForm Captcha: If you want simple, secure, elegant and consistent with your existing design Captcha image, then design your own and just use with reForm, its that easy.
- Data Storage: You can store form data anywhere you want, we packaged the csv-export, Google Spreadsheet and database-handling sample code.
- Display more: Display more than just simple success-message, you’ve got the control
- Multiple-Forms: Multiple form can be displayed on same page, yet they handled separately.
- File uploads: With the use of validators, let your user’s upload the document, control which type of document to expect and of what size.
- Form Independence: At minimum reForm expects HTTP Request (of POST or GET ), it does not matter how you design your Form or what colors it has, all that matter is that form submission took place. Checkout our layout examples at demo page.
- Extendable: It can be extended without changing a line in core files.
- Any theme: It can be use with one of available settings in dark, light or medium color themes, choose the one that fits your needs.
- Error handling: The error handling can be customized, present your user with more details.
- Output buffering bug fix
- Output buffering bug fix
- Easily retrieve multiple-value field input using new function get(). Checkout “FAQ > General > Fields” section for more details under documentation.
21 November 11
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3, MySQL 4.x, MySQL 5.x