- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
The Realtime Announcer is a php system that can be used inside your website to give you the ability to post news,notifications or announcements to your users But this time you can do that in RealTime!, which means that while the user is browsing your pages he can get the upto date news without having to reload the page.
some restrictions are applied to the Demo, like the uptime range and the length of the announcements, and changing login details is disabled. (just in the demo)
- IE8 Bug Fix (now it works perfectly with IE like all other browsers)
installation can be done in 3 steps only!, and explained very well in the documentation:
- Import the database file
- Write the database name and login info. in One confing file
- Enter the following line in each page that you want to have the announcements bar :
This item works by showing a sticky bar at the header of the screen, that can be pinned or unpinned, and you (as the site adminstrator) will have the ability to customize that bar in order to fit your website design, as you will have the following abilities:
- Have an unlimited number of announcements
- Each announcement can have its own (up time) which it stays on the screen before switching to the next announcement
- Each announcement can also have it’s own (importance level) which varies its color (depending on your choice!)
- You can activate/deactivate any announcement at any time.
- You can edit/delete the current announcements
- You can Add a new announcement.
- You can set the color for each (importance level) to your color of choice!.
- you can even set the color of the bar when there are no active news.
- you can set the font color of the announcements displayed in the bar
- you can add Links to the announcements to make them more interactive!
- you can change the username and password of the admin panel.
- There is a very nice pre-loading ajax effect after the page is loaded.
- The code is well documented, and a detailed documentation + a quick start guide are included.
- you will be able to install it and completely integrate it into your website by following very easy short steps.
Please don’t forget to rate and comment, that will be really appreciated. And remember i will always be ready to help.
20 June 11
5 May 14
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome