- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Use PHP to include the code in your own website and then use the one line of code to generate random passwords! With a customisable format (prefixes, suffixes, number of syllables) this script generates millions of possible passwords – ideal for emailing to users upon registration!
The script is light-weight, makes no use of databases or PHP extensions and won’t bog down your web-page!
- Generates readable passwords
- Easy-to-use – one line of code
- Customisable – change password complexity
- Light-weight – won’t bog down your web-page
- Doesn’t use a dictionary to generate passwords – increases security by generating ‘believable’ words based on English grammar rules
UsageThis script requires one “include” and then one line of code:
require_once('readablePassword.php'); echo readablePassword();Simple and effective!
NoticePlease note that I obviously can’t be held liable for the security of these passwords. Whilst common words are avoided, no script can guarantee 100% security! Please use common sense
12 March 11
PHP 4.x, PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3