- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
This plugin enables you to integrate a QR Codes generator into your WordPress using a single shortcode. It features a user friendly interface where your users can generate their own QR Codes (links, phone numbers, email messages, vCards, geo locations…) and do some customization (size, correction).
You can also use the widget to include to your sidebar a QR Code of the current page. Your users can just scan it to get your pages URL!
Features- QR Codes generator into any blog post or page
- Generates QR Code Images and Urls
- 10+ possible types (email, phone, vCard, location etc).
- User friendly interface to create QR Codes.
- Powered by jQuery
- Widget support to display a QR code linking to the current page
- Multiple instances of the same widget supported ( new)
- New shortcode enabling the display into any post/page of a QR code of the link to the current page ( new)
- Possible customizations (image size and encoding)
- Based on the Google’s Inforgraphics API
Check out the demo of the QR Codes for WordPress.
Updates8 June 2013
- Updated the plugin to use the Widgets API to support multiple instances of the widget displaying the QR code containing the URL of the current page
- Added a new shortcode support enabling to display the QR code containing the URL of the current page into any post or page
- General code improvements
Standalone PHP version availableGet the Top Selling QR Code Generator on CodeCanyon
5 September 11
8 June 13
IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0