- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
A very useful plugin that integrates Google Analytics code and statistics into your Wordpress admin and front end template. The plugin will display helpful statistics into the admin section and add the necessary Analytics code into your template. You can also access Google Analytics stats like page views or unique visitors into your Wordpress template. You can track social interactions on the website like facebook and twitter actions and the necessary code will be automatically inserted into the Wordpress template. You can track outbound links from your websites using this plugin. You can track internal searches on your website. Also you can track 404 errors and downloads.
Some sample reports
- Google OAuth support for login
- auto insertion of the necessary Google code into your Wordpress template
- internal site searches reports (including start pages and destination pages)
- possibility to exclude admin visits from results
- outbound links tracking and reports
- extensive Analytics reports per site in general and per post/page in particular
- social actions tracking for Facebook and twitter
- file downloads tracking and reports
- file 404 errors tracking and reports
- multilanguage support
- Wordpress dashboard widget
- template functions support for getting Analytics data
- shortcode support
- easy setup
UpdatesYou can see version 1.3 change log here
- fix: displays all the countries info
- addon: added option to ignore admin visits in analytics records
You can see version 1.2 change loghere.
You can see version 1.1 change loghere.
(Important note! After you update the plugin files please deactivate it and activate it again in order to install the necessary tables and options)
Support:Please send us a message with any question you have with our plugin and we will be happy help you out. Also let us know if you need anything included in future updates please let us know.
29 March 12
11 September 12
WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2, WordPress 3.1, WordPress 3.0, jQuery