- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Latest Version: 03.03.2011 – v1.0. Check the changelog
PHP2JS Data Mapper is a simple set of PHP and JS classes which allows passing vars from PHP to JS. It allows to transform all PHP variables to JS script with ease.
This Item is Supported
Support is conducted through our Support Forum. We’re in GMT +1 and we aim to answer all questions within 24 hours in weekdays. In some cases the waiting time can be extended to 48 hours. Support requests sent during weekends or public holidays will be processed on next Monday or the next business day.
- Easy Access To PHP Vars From JS Scripts,
- Access To All PHP Superglobal Arrays Like:
GET, POST, COOKIE, SESSION, SERVER, ENV, FILES, REQUEST, GLOBALS,
- Access To All Defined Constants,
- Very Easy Installation And Configuration,
- A Lot Of Well Described PHP Functions Handles Registered Vars,
- Support For GPC,
- No Additional PHP Modules Needed.
Updates03.03.2011 – v1.0
- First release.
3 March 11
3 March 11
IE6, IE7, IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
PHP 5.x, PHP 5.0 - 5.2, PHP 5.3