- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Photofeed – Full iOS 8/9 Universal Social Picture feeds App Template (Swift)
Jan 19th 2016: • Added Activity Controller to see what users liked your posts • Added Parse Push Notifications for liked posts
Photofeed is a Universal App Template where you can post your own pictures, location and relative text and get involved in a funny community.
You can also browse popular posts from other users, see their profiles, like and share their posts to popular social networks.
Since this app works with Parse™ backend, you can run it for the first time on XCode and browse posts to see this app in action, but we strongly recommend you to create your own app in your Parse.com console before posting or making any test (it’s FREE) and use your own Client and ID keys, otherwise you may mess up the demo database and experience some issues, because we clean our demo databases weekly.
This app is a native XCode project, Swift language, with Storyboard, super easy to customize. Check out its video preview to see it in action!
IMPORTANT: As per Envato rules, you must purchase Photofeed under an Extended License if:
1. You plan to sell your own version of this app as a PAID app on the AppStore
2. You plan to add In-App Purchase to your own version of this template (which means that your users get charged of money).
3. You plan to sell your own version of this app on Flippa and similar markets.
- XCode 7.x project – Swift – 64bit
- iOS 8/9.x – Universal – Storyboard
- iAd + AdMob banners
- Works with Parse™ backend (http://parse.com)
- Easily post your pictures, text and current location, like posts from other users, delete your own ones.
- PDF User Guide included
- PSD graphics included
- Easy to customize, well commented code
Have fun with Photofeed, and don’t forget to rate it on your Downloads page!
Important Disclaimer: We’ve recently found out that some developers have bought our app templates, reskinned them just a bit and put them on sale on other source code markets similar to CodeCanyon, saying that they developed and own such source codes.
That is a serious copyright infringement, developers who buy our templates are allowed to reskin and sell them as apps on the App Store (accordingly to the License type they’ve purchased a template for), but are not allowed to put our original source codes for sale on source code markets, including CodeCanyon. We will report developers who made copyright infringements to the competent authorities. Thanks.
17 January 16
17 January 16
iOS 9.0.x, iOS 8.4.x, iOS 8.3.x, iOS 8.2.x, iOS 8.1.x, iOS 8.0.x