- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
PayPal Pro (DoDirect Checkout)
PayPal Pro is an API-based solution that enables merchants and developers to accept credit cards, debit cards, and PayPal payments directly on your website.
Supports the following PayPal features:
- Sandbox server to perform test transactions
- Authorization and Sale transaction methods
- Process credit and debit cards directly during the checkout procedure
How it works:
When a customer is ready to make a purchase, they’ll see two options. They can pay with their credit card or through their PayPal account Paying with a Credit or Debit Card Step-by-Step:
- Your Site: A customer chooses to pay with a Credit Card.
- Your Site They enter shipping info on your site.
- Your Site They enter their credit card details.
- Your Site They review their payment info.
- Your Site Their payment is processed.
- PayPal.com You get paid. (The fun part.)
Note: PayPal Pro is only available within the UK, US and Canada to holders of a PayPal Pro merchant account.
2014.04.11 - version 2.1.1 * Fix bug: Show json message if error * Fix bug: The transaction get’s completed even if I don’t enter the cv2 code * Update: Check require input card number 20014.03.20 - version 2.1 * Update: Campat with woo2.1 * Update: Core function * New: Support 3d card * New: Use paypal SDK 20013.05.27 - version 2.0.1 * Update: Add more log step for dev 2013.03.08 - version 2.0.0 * Update: Compatible to Woocommerce 2.0 * Update: Ignore check credit card type * Update: Write log file instead of send mail debug 2012.09.10 - version 1.3.1 * Make more private name of card information 2012.08.25 - version 1.3: * Update: Customer choice payment action (authorize, sale) 2012.07.20 - version 1.2: * Fix bug: Check CVV of AMEX card 2012.03.01 - version 1.0 * First Release
31 March 12
26 October 14
IE8, IE9, IE10, IE11, Firefox, Safari, Chrome
WordPress 3.8, WordPress 3.7, WordPress 3.6, WordPress 3.5, WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3