- Simplified Chinese
- Traditional Chinese
Gateway Website : https://www.paypal.com/
The Express Checkout button gives buyers another way to pay, and it complements your existing payment solution. Online shoppers appreciate the convenience and security of PayPal, where they can pay with their PayPal balance, bank account, or credit card.
Key Features of Express Checkout
Express Checkout is a fast, easy way for buyers to pay with PayPal. Express Checkout eliminates one of the major causes of checkout abandonment by giving buyers all the transaction details at once, including order details, shipping options, insurance choices, and tax totals.
The Express Checkout Experience
Express Checkout makes it easier for buyers to pay online. It also enables you to accept PayPal while retaining control of the buyer and the overall checkout flow.
Go toWooCoomerce >> Settings >> Choice tab: Payment Gateways >> PayPal Express
- Enable PayPal Express by checking the “enable” checkbox
- Enter the title of the payment method that buyers will see when choosing a payment method during checkout.
- Enter a decsription of the payment method that will be below the title during checkout.
- API Username, Get your API Username credentials from PayPal
- API Password .Get your API Password credentials from PayPal
- API Signature . Get your API Signature credentials from PayPal
- Choice Transaction Method. The processing method to use for each transaction.
- Enter your Processor Token. Get your Processor Token credentials from FeeFighters Samurai
- Express Type
- Standard: For standard checkout express
- Digital Goods: For Express Checkout streamlines the checkout process for buyers and keeps buyers on your website.
- Check “ Paypal Test Mode ”: Process transactions in Test Mode via the Paypal Test account (www.developer.paypal.com).
- Check “ Debug ”: Enable logging (woocommerce/logs/paypal_express.txt)
2013.05.30 - version 2.0.3 * Disapear term when uncheck show button * Update: Add hook filter woocommerce_paypal_express_icon on cart 2013.05.20 - version 2.0.2 * Update: Store token, payerid if order completed 2013.05.16 - version 2.0.1 * Fixbug: Show term & condition on shopping cart * Fixbug: Can't show image button with sandbox * Fixbug: Error if no shipping method * Add new: Add Transfer shipping option 2013.03.16 - version 2.0.0 * Compatible to Woocommerce 2.0 * Allow custom language * Custom hook url icon of payment gateway * Update checkout flow 2013.01.19 - version 1.2 * Better way process digital good checkout 2012.12.13 - version 1.1.8 * Fix bug: Correct state, phone value * Allow Guest Checkout * Add Override Shipping Address Option 2012.12.12 - version 1.1.7 * Fix bug: Set paynow action instead of continous action 2012.10.04 - version 1.1.6 * Hook - Show term and conditions checkbox 2012.09.23 - version 1.1.5 * Update: Add custom option LANDINGPAGE 2012.09.05 - version 1.1.4 * Fix bug: Correct calculation tax * Update: Add more option for user can enable/disable button on cart 2012.09.02 - version 1.1.2 * Fix bug: Error set response billing info 2012.08.13 - version 1.1.1 - Fix bug: Display Error - Fix bug: Correct set response zipcode 2012.08.04 - version 1.1 - Fix bug: Maximum amount of order is less than itemized amounts - Fix bug: Terms & Conditions page is selected in woocommerce - Fix bug: DoExpressCheckout - Fix bug: Digital good not work when error input field 2012.07.20 - version 1.0 * First Release
23 July 12
5 June 13
IE7, IE8, IE9, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome
WordPress 3.4, WordPress 3.3, WordPress 3.2